DPS/RPS 8000 is the first product to use Druck:s, exciting new TERP technology. TERP is a resonant silicon pressure transducer technology that provides greater accuracy and stability than other available pressure measurement techniques.TERP technology is suitable for use in harsh environments and contexts. The digital sensor DPS has an RS232 or RS485 interface and the RPS provides a direct pulse output for further signal processing together with temperature data.
For lower pressures there is the DPS/RPS 8100 which does not have an isolation membrane and is therefore suitable as a barometer or applications where g-force can affect the measurement.
DPS/RPS 8200/8300 has Hastelloy C as material in the parts affected by the media, alternatively completely in Hastelloy to cope with environments with aggressive media, e.g. acidic environments or seawater.
• The pressure varies from 1.5 bar up to 70 bar abs
• Accuracy: ±0.01% FS in the range of -40 to +85 °C
• Working temperature: -54 to +125 °C
• Long-term stability: 100 ppm / year (0.01%)
• Material: Stainless steel diaphragm in Hastelloy
• Various threads and electrical connections to choose from, such as submersible level sensors